samedi 7 décembre 2013

An internship at 1WeekFlat

I would like to share one of my professional experience that I will always remember because it was a really good experience and I learned a lot.



1WeekFlat is a seasonal real estate agency. Its manager was really nice to me ! She is the only person who works in the company so there was a really good rapport between me and her. Once she even invited me to have lunch together.

During this 3-month internship, from April 2012 to July 2012, I was mainly charged of welcoming the tusrists in the apartment.I really liked doing that because I could talk with different people who were from different part of the world: USA, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Malaysia.... I could put my shyness aside and develop the relational aspect which is crucial if I want to work in trade.
 Then I had to update the website, the new Italian website version was in progress si I had to translate everything in Italian, that was a great practice exercise.

Moreover, I could visit many beautiful apartments which were situated in the most beautiful areas in Paris: Opera, Louvres, Marais, Rivoli... and of course I could visit other parts of Paris that I did not know yet like Ecole Militaire, Invalides, Grands Boulevards...

So you had been able to infer that my internship went very well. If you know some people who want to rend an apartment for a week or more to visit Paris, or for business travel, don't hesitate to contact me and I let her know about your wish.



Now let me know if you already rent an apartment in Paris, from which agency and if it was better then 1WeekFlay...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire