vendredi 15 novembre 2013

Murano exhibition at Maillol Museum

As I'm studying the Italian language and its civilization, it was interesting for me to go to see this exhibition that took place until July, 27th.

Murano is an isle situated in the north of Venice. It is famous for being specialized in glassblowing. The kraftsmen create fantastic glass masterpieces like dishes, chandelier and especially jewelry.


These are the only photos that I could take (secretly) but these mirrors are so beautiful that I could stay in front of them for hours !



The only comment that I would add is that I think it was too much expensive for what I saw... There was few things to see and it cost about 10€ (after students discount)


Now it's up to you to tell me what you thought about this exhibition... 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire