vendredi 15 novembre 2013

Trip in Naples



I know, this city and its region have a pretty bad reputation: wastes, mafia, a language which is understandable... But there are also many good things to visit and during summer, the beach is great (be careful of some pieces of glass that may lie around the sand...). When the weather is sunny, you have a beautiful view of the very chic isle of Capri from Naples bay.
Of course, there is the famous Vesuve volcano that you can climb. I did it and it was amazing ! There is such a so fantastic view of all the city.

Apart from that, food there is excellent ! I tasted a pastry with an unpronounceable name: "Sfogliatella"

It's mouth-watering, isn't it ?



There are lots of churches to visit, these small tourist alleys where you buy souvenirs...

This is not to scare you but it can remain a dangerous city when you rush into small streets...  When I've been there last summer with my Napolitan friends, we were walking and suddenly there were like gunshots that rang out...

Nevertheless, people are warm and welcoming

Now, it's up to you to let me know if you already have been there and if you thought differently than me...





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire